• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The official Hasselhof appreciation thread.

Bobdog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Texas
Gotta put this here, since it seems it won't be in use on this forum anymore :(

Last edited:

Troels

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
SimFreak said:
So RO players are bunch of gay elitist that love Hasselhoff? I don't think RO team wants to be presumed of that... :eek:
Nah, I wouldn't say we are gay elitists that love Hoff. I guess it started out as something funny and cool and then it just degenerated into a lame way of padding your postcount.

SimFreak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
Chino, CA.
Troels said:
Nah, I wouldn't say we are gay elitists that love Hoff. I guess it started out as something funny and cool and then it just degenerated into a lame way of padding your postcount.
My humor is not understood once again

DoktorTenma

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Sweden
!?!

I've never bothered looking to close at that picture, but now that I have... Those aren't bananas! They are pugs!
All this time, I've thought he had cluster of bananas hanging around there, like, some kind of tropical outfit.

But pugs?! That's just wrong!

Think of the pugs! *pug lover*

Piron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
What was the dev team thinking when they started working on RO:O? We demand a Hoff game! Sales will be in the millions.

Atomic

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
UK
[CoR]MiccyNarc said:
OMFG! I thought they were just pieces of clothes!
/me didn't look closely either

OMFG AGH MY EYES!!!!
Glad you like it :D

If anyone wants a hoff sig then let me know, I've got plenty more hoffness where that came from :cool:

ps. what we really need is a hoff smiley!