• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Not-Disappointment Thread

Nachoguy5

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 13, 2011
United States
I've seen a lot of recent gameplay (Thanks to a bud who got the beta, and has been streaming it a lot lately) and the game looks amazing. Everything about it is just better than what I've seen from other games. The teamplay, the graphics, the gameplay. All of it just comes together very nicely and I for one give this game a 10/10 in my book :D
So in celebration of my appreciation, let's have ourselves a "What's so great about the game because I'm not a whiny baby" thread :rolleyes:

So, you say that everyone that doesn't agree a 100% with that's been done in the game is a whiny baby?

Overall, I think the game is pretty neat, but I do think that some things need changing, or be optional in custom mode.
Oh no, it's not perfect for sure.
But I think this forum has enough "What sucks about the game" and "What needs to be changed" threads for now. So I thought I'd mix it up a little with a "What's good about it all" thread.

Upvote 0
I've seen a lot of recent gameplay (Thanks to a bud who got the beta, and has been streaming it a lot lately) and the game looks amazing. Everything about it is just better than what I've seen from other games. The teamplay, the graphics, the gameplay. All of it just comes together very nicely and I for one give this game a 10/10 in my book :D
So in celebration of my appreciation, let's have ourselves a "What's so great about the game because I'm not a whiny baby" thread :rolleyes:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Upvote 0
My first impressions weren't so good, but I think I've grown quite alot into the game. I think it's just that the maps they gave on offer aren't good. And Danzig has always been rubbish so I don't know why I'm letting Apartments even try and be representative of the final game.

Fallenheroes is better, but still could do with some tweaking. Maps need to be generally this scale or bigger, but they don't need to be as open. I think alot of the best maps in RO1 were the large community maps anyway, like Leningrad(?) (no offence :p)

I'd like to point out, people always say Danzig was popular but I only recall there being one server that was 24/7 Danzig. So I think ultimately the game could have survived without there being an official remake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Chuck Norris has played 99999999999999999999999999999 Billion hours on Steam :D

191144b0-d7af-4b7a-8416-4690b9f16ddf.jpg

Upvote 0

Complaining is a good thing. Complaining about everything is trolling, but complaining in moderation is always good. Constructive criticism. People say "It's a beta, stop complaining." But most game developers know, "It's a beta, thank you for telling us what is wrong with the game." Without any criticism nothing can be accomplished.

I'm not saying that the game is bad, I love it, but the point of the beta is to polish it up.

Reactions: Nachoguy5
Upvote 0