The Killing Floor Community

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

NuclearDruid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 15, 2006
Wisconsin
I have a very gloomy outlook about the type of people that will be playing killing floor after witnessing/hearing the chaos and stupidity of the steam community group chat. I hope this game will not be similar on what I had to do with left 4 dead and stick with friends only when I play. There was a little hope in me that maybe the killing floor community would be at least a little bit more mature than what is going on right now. Maybe later, when the initial hype dies down, things will get better.

Crunch28

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 7, 2009
hey man everyones just joking around. I mean yeah of course we are a little restless but i mean we've been waiting for this game and theres been so much anticipation for it so i can understand why everyone is goofing around saying "OH NOES I MIGHT LOSE MY JOB FOR THIS GAME" lol, nothing to get worried about though.

Mkilbride2599

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 27, 2009
I have a very gloomy outlook about the type of people that will be playing killing floor after witnessing/hearing the chaos and stupidity of the steam community group chat. I hope this game will not be similar on what I had to do with left 4 dead and stick with friends only when I play. There was a little hope in me that maybe the killing floor community would be at least a little bit more mature than what is going on right now. Maybe later, when the initial hype dies down, things will get better.

Agree, I was in there earlier.

It was worse than L4D's...how funny how they all touted "We want a serious community, unlike L4D", then here comes a community worse than them. :p

Oh well, good to play with friends though.

Maybe QI will get involved.

NuclearDruid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 15, 2006
Wisconsin
hey man everyones just joking around. I mean yeah of course we are a little restless but i mean we've been waiting for this game and theres been so much anticipation for it so i can understand why everyone is goofing around saying "OH NOES I MIGHT LOSE MY JOB FOR THIS GAME" lol, nothing to get worried about though.

I understand some people may be joking around, but a lot of it is completely ridiculous. Even the steam forums are under a bombardment of stupid.

manhunt0r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 24, 2009
hmm, you saw the ranking at presales, didnt you?
who do you think the vast majority of fps gamers consists of?