• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Killing Floor Community

NuclearDruid

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 15, 2006
Wisconsin
I have a very gloomy outlook about the type of people that will be playing killing floor after witnessing/hearing the chaos and stupidity of the steam community group chat. I hope this game will not be similar on what I had to do with left 4 dead and stick with friends only when I play. There was a little hope in me that maybe the killing floor community would be at least a little bit more mature than what is going on right now. Maybe later, when the initial hype dies down, things will get better.

hey man everyones just joking around. I mean yeah of course we are a little restless but i mean we've been waiting for this game and theres been so much anticipation for it so i can understand why everyone is goofing around saying "OH NOES I MIGHT LOSE MY JOB FOR THIS GAME" lol, nothing to get worried about though.

Upvote 0
I have a very gloomy outlook about the type of people that will be playing killing floor after witnessing/hearing the chaos and stupidity of the steam community group chat. I hope this game will not be similar on what I had to do with left 4 dead and stick with friends only when I play. There was a little hope in me that maybe the killing floor community would be at least a little bit more mature than what is going on right now. Maybe later, when the initial hype dies down, things will get better.

Agree, I was in there earlier.

It was worse than L4D's...how funny how they all touted "We want a serious community, unlike L4D", then here comes a community worse than them. :p

Oh well, good to play with friends though.

Maybe QI will get involved.

Upvote 0
hey man everyones just joking around. I mean yeah of course we are a little restless but i mean we've been waiting for this game and theres been so much anticipation for it so i can understand why everyone is goofing around saying "OH NOES I MIGHT LOSE MY JOB FOR THIS GAME" lol, nothing to get worried about though.

I understand some people may be joking around, but a lot of it is completely ridiculous. Even the steam forums are under a bombardment of stupid.

Upvote 0