• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

Shot00019.jpg

:D

Upvote 0
i don't know what you are talking about :D

KF_722kills.jpg

Oh and thats only with LAR and HCs, hate the m14. I'm a sharpshooter I wanna snipe damn it! So yea, maybe overpowered heh.
Hehehehehe!
Shot00071.jpg

Shot00056-1.jpg

"Save me, my children!""They all dead, now kiss the door.""What have you done!!!"
Shot00064.jpg

Oh ****, it try to grab me though the welded door.

Upvote 0
Fun&Luck with Fleshpounds

Fun&Luck with Fleshpounds

Hello Forum, this is my first post in here and i hope u like it! this is me playing some fps only on the new map mountainpass, there are some funny and lucky moments! almost got powned but i made it out with some lucky shots :cool:, also see the double fail = win almost at the end of the video, ok thats it for now enjoy the video and tnx for watching! [Watch in HD]

YouTube - Killing Floor - Fun&Luck with Fleshpounds

Feel free to comment and rate!

Can someone help me out with a KF signature please?

Reactions: [AU]hatori_hanzo
Upvote 0
I know your new, so I won't berate you, but I suggest putting this in the video thread:D

However, I do have one question: How are you using perks while using a specimen mutator? Have they been rewhitelisted?

Ok ty for the info about the video section, ill do that.
Well i was using perks cause my mutators didnt work that day so i used sandbox and idk how perks got working with sandbox on. Anyway today i tried to fix the error with my mutators and make them work, i did that and perks doesnt work anymore xD, anyway i downloaded the KFModsPerkReplacement1011 mutator and i can still playing with sandbox or mutators with my perks on! :D bad thing of this mutator is that u can only select 1 perk per game, if u wanna switch perk it won work.

Upvote 0
Ok tnx for the info about the video section, ill do that. About the perks idk, i took a breake from kf since march of this year and just started playing again. My mutators didnt work properly, i had the double mutators list error, so i did this video playing in sandbox mode but i didnt knew sandbox disables perks too. Today i downloaded the fix for my mutators to work and now when i play mutators or sandbox perks doesnt work anymore, so i downloaded a perk replacement mutator and still can play with mutators :)

Upvote 0
Ok tnx for the info about the video section, ill do that. About the perks idk, i took a breake from kf since march of this year and just started playing again. My mutators didnt work properly, i had the double mutators list error, so i did this video playing in sandbox mode but i didnt knew sandbox disables perks too. Today i downloaded the fix for my mutators to work and now when i play mutators or sandbox perks doesnt work anymore, so i downloaded a perk replacement mutator and still can play with mutators :)

Those aren't glitches. They were de-whitelisted after people were farming perks with them. But that's what the perk-replacement mut is for, right?

Upvote 0
LVL 6 SS with an XBow is tottaly not OP.

lol i know :p

Your video is a good example about how boring Mountainpass is, zeds are way too easily kited there by any class.

Not to mention their (the Zeds) uselessness over long distance.

Also, Xbow pwns fleshpounds. 2-3 SS with xbow = boring game because the most dangerous zeds are numbed down.

Thats true, but i made it cause i was bored :p ive never finished a long game on that map, takes forever and its no fun to kill fps and scrackes from 200 meters lol

lol. Did that second-to-last fleshpound trip over a rock or something?

haha, i think he was scared. :p

Hey Forum, this is my second post in here and i hope u like it! this is me playing some scrakes only on the new map mountainpass, there are some good headshots! chek out the end of the video, its a pipebomb-hat Fail :( ok thats it for now enjoy the video and tnx for watching! [Watch in HD]

YouTube - Killing Floor - Scrakes Only

Feel free to comment and rate!

Can someone help me out with a KF signature please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0