• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The FoV issue solved

Official benchies:

1252923429584.png

Taken with a pinch of salt though, no numbers means this graph is worthless. AMD's way of saying our card is fast, but by how much? This basically says its nearly 3 times faster than a GTX 285, a bit too optimistic but i really hope it turns out true.

If this is the case then my GTX 295 is going on ebay.

A collection of high res images.

Either way it looks like a solid bit of kit.

Collaboration of all true RV870 information.

Upvote 0
Nice results if its the right price, though saying that my 4870 while great when it works I regularly get random display driver crashes (though not regular enough to RMA, it works flawlessly with futuremark and other stress tests etc) so thats kinda puts me off Ati. Either way though probably going to hold off getting a new card for at least a year or so.

Upvote 0
Nice results if its the right price, though saying that my 4870 while great when it works I regularly get random display driver crashes (though not regular enough to RMA, it works flawlessly with futuremark and other stress tests etc) so thats kinda puts me off Ati. Either way though probably going to hold off getting a new card for at least a year or so.

I dont get crashes myself ever with my hd4870.

Are you sure you have a proper airflow?

Upvote 0
At least that's better than an instantly dying 8800 GTS.

Upvote 0
I dont get crashes myself ever with my hd4870.

Are you sure you have a proper airflow?

Yeah Ive checked everything airflow, drivers, etc even voltages and other stuff just seems to be a semi dodgy card that aint dodgy enough to return. Usually its not too bad though <1-2 crashes a week, but every now and then it hates me.

Upvote 0
3 is probably better for gaming (and most other things really) as there will be one central screen so there wont be any plastic border in the centre of the array (is that even the right word to use here?..array). So the 6 version isnt really worth in my opinion.

But saying that if you have the money for 6 monitors, you'll have the money for the 6 version. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
3 is probably better for gaming (and most other things really) as there will be one central screen so there wont be any plastic border in the centre of the array (is that even the right word to use here?..array). So the 6 version isnt really worth in my opinion.

But saying that if you have the money for 6 monitors, you'll have the money for the 6 version. :p
You know they have to keep early adaptors of DisplayPort happy aswell. ;)
It's a great step of making multiscreen setups possible without external splitters like TripleHead2Go, limited software solutions like SoftTH or expensive multi-monitor graphics card like the Parhelia series.
It will probably be very popular for stock exchanges, lounge bars/rooms, arcade halls, pitlanes (AMD sponsors Scuderia Ferrari), paddocks, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You know they have to keep early adaptors of DisplayPort happy aswell. ;)
It's a great step of making multiscreen setups possible without external splitters like TripleHead2Go, limited software solutions like SoftTH or expensive multi-monitor graphics card like the Parhelia series.
It will probably be very popular for stock exchanges, lounge bars/rooms, arcade halls, pitlanes (AMD sponsors Scuderia Ferrari), paddocks, etc.

Of course, I was mostly referring to the home user and it being a bit silly to pay more for 6xoutput. :)

Upvote 0