• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Ball pre-purchase brings you an extra KF character!

No. And "No" again, so my reply is long enough :) We said "exclusive" - we meant it! There will be more fun stuff in the future!

Is there a FP in my pants or am I just glad to hear that.

Yeah well I think the original concept I had about complaining about bringing back The Ball character is that purchasing DLC could create revenue that can keep the devs interested in releasing more content for KF that will keep players playing (Players only love you when their Playing). It's probably just the 5 years of WoW repressed within me (desiring moar content) and with users willing to throw their wallets into having bad *** character skins etc.

Anyways I can't remember where I was going before my life speech, where am I? Oh yeah, how much life does KF have left in it? Potentially, with the community involvement with beta patches, and map creating... a while.

Pardon voicing my opinion with such low posts. usually a lurker not a poster.

tl;dr Jazzycakes is wierd

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I like it when a developer finally stands to his word. Even Valve betrayed their customers by releasing the Bat for everyone with the Passing DLC in L4D2.

LOL. It was out sooner than that on the PC. I'm seriously not sure that the "Exclusive Bat" nonsense lasted even a full month on the PC before Valve just said "Screw it" and made it official because almost everyone had modified their servers to allow it and the "German version" weapons...

Upvote 0
Oh good that makes me happy... for once in a game i actually feal like my unique limited time only skin really is.... it will be fun a few years down the road to keep pulling him out and having people ask me how to get it and then being able to finally say "Sorry can't any more."

Aye, and you can strut about and make Indiana Jones references every time you enter ZED Time ;)

I'm happy enough on my own, however, with my strange pedo-ish Santa Claws

Upvote 0