• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Good for you.
Btw, you kinda like opening threads, don't you? :D

new_thread_cat.gif

:D

Upvote 0
I figure if I opened ten a day there would still be a field of negative ones bashing the game. People need to post the good stuff as well as the bad (yeah, I know, all those having no problems are playing it). :)

Amen to that.

Folks accuse me of being a troll because of my absurdly high post count, but to be frank it's because I've taken it upon myself to argue against everyone who would screw the mechanics of RO2.

The core gameplay is perfect, and we need as many posts as we can defending it against those too stubborn to change their ways~

Reactions: Wodin
Upvote 0
In combat with two squad-mates against a very skilled Russian crew, it was superb. The game was shining bright! :)

It's these moments that make the game well worth playing for me :p I'm not the greatest in the world (I think of myself as not too terrible) but holding off an objective against a bunch of whatever the other side might be at the time just feels so epic. I'm usually the guy in the back with a rifle picking people off as my sl+1-2 squad mates try to make it across the field. I'm not much of an assaulter :p just kind of the way I end up playing.

Upvote 0
Yes, we do. If you click my sig-tag it'll take you to the website and the server details are in 'Intel'. :) We just need to get people playing on it, not easy when there are so many servers vs fewer people.

Ill add your server to my favs aswell, getting fed up with playing on some of my regular servers, its tough trying to get people to work as a team :/

Upvote 0
Ill add your server to my favs aswell, getting fed up with playing on some of my regular servers, its tough trying to get people to work as a team :/

With VOIP now working there's no reason for players not to communicate at some level or other, even if only to call out positional warnings as I was last night (I have a button each for VOIP and TS).

For those who are interested, the server is 64-slot, set to 50, running a fixed rotation of TE only with Gumrak taken out.
Friendly tags are on (Near).
killcam is off.
Most tac-icons are off.
Compass/mini-map is off.
Kill-messages are off.
Reinforcements are off.

If it's remaining unused by the end of its first month I'll shut it down, otherwise it'll be a rather expensive white elephant.

Upvote 0