• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tekkobra - Rest in Peace.

I appreciate all the people on here that have been supportive and offered their condolences. This is by no means any kind of joke. It would take a very twisted person to joke about something like this. For all of the people wondering why some guy who has not posted before to come out of the blue and post on here about Tek's death... I did it out of respect. I know that no one else would know to tell you guys, so I thought it was my responsiblity. Every time I would go into his office he would have this forum or the DOD forums up on his screen typing away laughing. I know that he would want you guys to know and not be left in the dark being that you guys were a big part of his life.

Please keep Tek's family in your prayers as he leaves behind 2 wonderful kids. His fiancee Claudine has been absolutely devastated by this. His tragic death involved an accident with a gun and he was shot in the chest is all I know. I was also told that his funeral will be on either Sunday or Monday. I will let you guys know what funeral home it is if you are close and wish to attend. Chris also wished to be cremated.

I will be attending the funeral. Letters or cards may be sent offering condolences to:

Fox & Company Investments
Attn: Christopher McKinzie memorial
16950 N. Dallas Parkway
Suite 100
Dallas, Tx 75248

I will forward all letters to his fiancee and family.

-Matthew

Upvote 0
Thank you for the information, don't get it wrong a lot of "internet deaths" have happened, so people tend to be sceptical and i really hoped it would just be a sick joke.

I can't believe that he is gone, even not knowing him in real life, we had a great time here at the forums and on many other occasions.

I hope that his family will accept our sincere condolences for our great and their greater loss.

Rest in peace, Tekk

Upvote 0
Perhaps passing through the gates of death is like passing quietly through the gate in a pasture fence. On the other side, you keep walking, without the need to look back. No shock, no drama, just the lifting of a plank or two in a simple wooden gate in a clearing. Neither pain, nor floods of light, nor great voices, but just the silent crossing of a meadow.
Mark Helprin, "A Soldier of the Great War"

Tekkobra
requiescat in pace.

Upvote 0
ripnu5.jpg

much too soon...

Wherever you are, whoever you are, if even by yourself... share a moment of silence for our friend

In our thoughts, and hearts

RIP TEKKOBRA

Upvote 0