• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Team for competition

Brigadista

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Hey, ive just read about the Tanking tournament, Redtide. I was wondering would any of you lone wolves who spend hours hunting down those pesky panthers on orel be interested in forming a team for the competition with me? we will have no leader (everything decided on vote), and it wont be something you have to devote alot of time to, except for of course the matches.

this event is currently under way, and it is really fun might i add!

if you're not already in a clan, maybe you'd like to join one that is already participating in the tourny? if you'd like to form a tanking unit to play, that would be cool as well, but you'd have to wait until the tourny's next running. sent ya a pm on the site :)

Upvote 0
I must say that it's a lot of fun and enjoy it very much. The matches are usually very close due to the skills and the 5 vs 5 format. This was natural selection for us, being a tanker clan and all. Most of us are ex-FKR guys (or play on their servers) that love the big tank maps, but the maps have a great variety of close quarter fighting to the open plains fighting.

Upvote 0