• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Tank cannon lateral correction

I hope the base game, after some fine tuning, will work very good, much better than AB for RO1. With the current code, it certainly can. If it doesn't at the moment, it's because some values/formulas need to be improved a bit, but the system as a whole is very nice.

On the other side, probably there would be still some room for improvements - things that are too laborous with little influence on gameplay, or just not-so-important for developers to spend time on them.
After all, the tank part is only an addition to a much larger FPS part which has priority and much more things to work on.

But I'm not sure if I have will/time/energy to make another mutator (alone). After all, the improvements in it would be probably only minor. It depends on how the game as a whole will evolve. And from availability of afeature called "free time" in my life :(.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hm it's strange.

When I run calculations for PTRD bullet (on some kind of a spreadsheet based on the formulas and data used in RO2 ballistic code), it seems for me the PTRD should stand no chance against front of T-34 or PzIV and also no chance against side of T-34 too. Just like in real life.

But I see it penetrating the side of the T-34. You say it can penetrate the front.

Maybe I'm just missing something or did some error in calculations. Will check them again.

Upvote 0