• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SVT40 is WRONG. please fix it!

I hate to piss you off, but this is why you clean your rifle. Good infantry men clean their weapon every chance they get. My SVT functions fine with corrosive ammo because I clean it.

Well it's also why you shouldn't use corrosive ammo in old rifles with adjustible gas systems.

Not sure why you'd shell out for a SVT then feed it bottom of the barrel surplus.

For the record, Russian captured and post-war rearsenaled K98s also had plum bolts or extractors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reactions: Sarkis. and Kashash
Upvote 0
The game isn't supposed to be good for YOU. It's supposed to be good to the PLAYERS.

You're not in a mod dev team like project reality hurr durr we are the devs the mod is free its made for us so shut up players hurrrrr.

We paid for this alpha version that you released as official. 40 damn bucks, the 40 bucks I regret the most to have spent this year.

Wake up buddy, as somebody said, you're not EA or something else to don't give a **** to the players and think that if it's good for you it's enough. Your "software house" is small. Very small. You're not going too far this way.

I tell you the day Dev's don't make a game thats also for themself will be a sad day. No more love going into game production. You really want that?

You're acting like you're paying Ramm's salary. Come back down to earth. You're not. And don't say players like we're a homogenous people and using that as an excuse. I for one have nothing but disgust for people talking like you and i'm one of these "players". You can express judgement but don't act like you're us all.

Game tailored to accomadate statisticle data on consumers... NO THANKS.

By the way you can also be polite to people and not act like a total assho**.

Upvote 0
Well it's also why you shouldn't use corrosive ammo in old rifles with adjustible gas systems.

Not sure why you'd shell out for a SVT then feed it bottom of the barrel surplus.

For the record, Russian captured and post-war rearsenaled K98s also had plum bolts or extractors.

This sums up my thoughts exactly. You mean an SVT-40 is experiencing problems after firing 20 magazines worth of corrosive and dirty ammunition? Go figure. Not even going to go into how purchasing a new gas system set should have been a priority. Or not treating an SVT-40 like **** for a reenactment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0