• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Submachine Gun Suggestions

I don't think that this is true.
Because there are different views how to reach communism. Some talk of a violent revolution that often includes the killing of people while others talk of a peaceful revolution combined with the insight of the people etc. ....
It's even hard to speak of Communism, as there are so many directions, the same goes for fascism in fact, even though I think that the later is more versatile in its characteristics.

And fact is that Nazism is not based upon the killing of people.
Up to the 2nd World War relatively few people have been killed in Germany while the Nazis had the power for 6 yearsr.
I know there was the R

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Come on...TW please fix the ridiculus recoil of all the submachineguns - its getting frustrating beyond reason with the massive and ridiculus recoil that every smg has in this game and since not many servers use the necessary mutators which lowers the recoil to acceptable levels there is only you to fix it. So please fix it...

Upvote 0