• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

STUPIDEST TK's YOU have Done ?

Last night: Euro server: Orel: in a Tiger at the Ruins

I heard a call on the radio that T-34's were engaging a lone Tiger in West Field, so I scan the area to find three Ivans rushing the Tiger near the cap zone. He took out one of them before the other two flanked him; I lined up a shot on one of the T-34's and flamed him just as a KV-1 and another T-34 got in the fight. I took aim and whacked the KV dead-on...only to see my round ricochet and plant itself squarely in the side of the hapless Tiger which (of COURSE) burst into flames. The only good part about it was that I got credit for two dismounted Ivans that I didn't even see that must have been too close trying to satchel the Tiger!

Upvote 0
I was playing as a Gruppenfurer and had an mp40, I went into a building slowly Unknowing that it just got captured by my own team, as I got near a doorway a team mate burst out through the open door like a 4 year old on a red bull scaring the mess out of me and I pulled the trigger, I apologized for the tk and he accepted. No more than 5 seconds later another German spawned in the same spot and came running out of the same door, I jumped and sprayed him as well. Immediately after that I dropped my mp40 went around with a pistol until I found a Nagant laying on the ground and didn't have that problem for the rest of the round

Upvote 0
I was on Road to Orel, today, for the first time, and am blown away by the great looking map. I was in a Pz.4 and am flanking a few Soviet T34's advancing on the East Field. I shoot at them for several minutes, but always, they get taken out by the Tiger or other Pz.4's in my area. I then look round, and theres a load more T34's heading towards East Field. I shoot at them, and take out 1, at ranges of about 700-1000 meters. I scan the area, once the fight was over, and see a black dot, which appears to be facing me, so I set the range for 1400 meters, and fire. The shot arcs over the battlefield, and falls several meters from the tank. So, I change the range to 1600 meters, and aim, hoping to get a kill at such a range, but am doubtful of any affect, or even a hit. I then see the tank explode and am delighted to see that the Pz.4 could be effective at such high range. I then look at the score board, and am distraught when I see that it was actually a team-mates tank! Before I have a chance to apologize, I get TK'd in return by some person sitting behind me.

Upvote 0
I was playing on my own map, Leningrad a few weeks ago and I got this new player to follow me around. We both spawned in the Command Bunker and I said "Follow me!" and headed down the sewers to the Searchlight Building. He follow right behind me the whole way, down the sewers, and all the way up through the back stairwell to the roof. The only problem was that when we got to the roof I side-stepped the huge hole in the side of the building, and well, he didn't. I looked back just in time to see him sprint off the edge and kill himself. I felt really bad because I made that hole so in a way it was my fault. Anyways, immediately after that round I went into the editor and removed the hole. :eek: R.I.P unknown new guy.

Upvote 0
Last week i had a tank battle with a firend who just started playing. We were sitting in a Panther running for the village when I've spotted two T34's giving a hard time for the germans. I yelled at my driver to go there and stop. When we arrived i've blown away one of the T34's before they would even spot us. Then i shot at the other one but my friend moved the tank so it missed. The T34 started fleeing and we started to chase it when a third T34 appeared trying to save the other one. I ordered my driver to stop, turned the turret and did another one shot kill but in the meantime the second T34 turned around and i didn't manage to kill it in time so our tank's got blown up but we managed to jump out. When i looked at the burning wreck i was like WTF, then found out we weren't germans in a panther but russians in an IS2. Oops? I got votekicked in no time.

Upvote 0
Mine would probably be a group TK. A few other ruskies (irl friends) and I were charging up to the trenches in Lyeskrovy (sp?), thinking we were all badass with our PPSHs, we run up to the trench, spot about 5 moving objects, we unload realizing we have just executed the rest of our team (no respawn server).

Upvote 0
I didn't have any really crappy TKs until today. I was just playing on Basovka. I was playing on the Axis team, and we were moving through the AT gun position towards the Command Bunker. Well, me and a few other people got hosed by some guy with a PPSh waiting for us in a storage room right near the entrance to the trenches. So, I respawn and run to the same place, grenade in hand. I toss the grenade in, and it kills a German that was in there having a firefight with the Soviet. The Russian survives and runs into view. The grenade's already ready. But right before I through it, one of our Assault Troopers runs in and shoots the SOB. The fuse is running short on my grenade, and if I throw it into the place I was going to, it will kill another teammate. So I throw it as high into the air as I can. Well, it comes down, and, at the exact moment it's falling back toward the ground, another German starts running to the spot where it's going to be above when it detonates. The grenade explodes at his feet, and, in a 15 second time period, I have two team kills with two grenades intended for the same Russian.

Upvote 0
Clan battle, second round, my team 3rd Shock Army vs RTR Australian Div on HedgeHog, we're defending as the krauts and won the first round with RTR pushing us very hard.

Reddog: "Ok assault squad on me we're going to get into west farm and make them pay for it, load up the halftrack I'll drive!!!"
Reddog jumps in driver seat and squad loads into the back, halftrack heads for WF
Reddog: "Ok guys I see a toaster (Universal Carrier) and a 60 heading for west, we're going around the side!"
Reddog turns sharply into the river bed tipping the halftrack on its side
Squad: "WTF ****!!!!"
Reddog: "**** sorry guys, get out and leg it!"
Squad scrambles out of halftrack as it continues to slide on it's side
Scoreboard: [3rd]Reddog (skull and bones) [3rd]Suntzu

Squished one of my own clan mates :(

Upvote 0
Playing on Sniper Group server the other day, Baksan Valley. Chucked a nade into the church and blew up 3 of my team mates. Done worse than that though, once blew up all my clan mates with arty back in the mod days :) Also, satchel charges and me dont mix well, I try to avoid using them because I always seem to take a pile of my team mates out in the process..

Upvote 0