• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Strange sounds - Fact or Fake?

Nezzer

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Porto Alegre, RS
For those that haven't heard about it, here's a nice compilaton:

Best ENHANCED AUDIO of Strange Noises Heard Around the World The HUM Sonidos extraños 2012 - YouTube

I bumped into some of these videos a few days ago and it looked like another hoax, but people all over the world are claiming they've heard it and uploading videos on YouTube and now it's intriguing me. Some videos are definetely fake as they just copied the audio from other, but some videos have a very different recording of the sound from others. What do you guys think? This is either a very good hoax or real.

T̲̬̘͖̦͛̈́ͨͮoͬͦ̿ͥ́̊̒͘ ͇̜̞̋̋̆̓̌̓́ͅi̤̝̬̟͉ͪͯ̊̈́ͮn̼̮̻̹͕͈͖̐ͣ̂͌̃vͣͪõ͓̝̘̿͋ͨͧ̚k̵̯̹̩̝̱̒ͭ̑͆͌̏e̶̙̤̪̦͛̄̉͛ͩ͑ ̣̩̽̐ͥ͌ͯͩ͋͟t̷͕͉̋̂h̭̬͓͗ȩ͓̺̃ͩ̂͑̓͒ ̷̲͔̩̹ͮ̚h̯̬̗̰̣̏ͦ̋̿̔͗̚i̵̦̱̮͉̤̯̱v͇̖̖̫̝̯̞͊ͧ̓̊e̥̰̪̗͑̐͗-̼̠m̻͕̰ͮ̄i̅̍͆̋̈̀ǹ̤̪̭͕̊̂͑͗́ͤd̛͍̗̲̖̬̲̟̅͌ ̲̲̦̤̼ͬ̋̀̍ͤͬr͔̟̼͑ͨͧ͟e̜͊̌̆̏ͥ̀ͮp͇͈̥̼̘͓ͯr̵̟͍̟̽̃͛̾͆e̯̬̅̓s̪͋ͯ̓̿̇̚͞e̠̼̞͕͋̒̑̓͂nͪ͂̈͆̿̚t̤̲ͨ͊̋ͤ̈͢i̗͕͇̯ͧ̆ͥͭ̃͊͢n̲͓͇͖͖̓g̪̮͕̻̟ͨ̅ͥ̋ͨͨ͋̕ ̵ͫ̾ͅĉͭ̿͋͏ḥ̴̙̭̈̒͌͑̂̊a̞̥o̢̜̳ͫ͌̽s̱͟.̸̲ͭͅ
̷̘̺̻́I̬̠͒͒͂̓ͨ͗̆n̨̟͚͚̗̯̺̉́ͤ̋̽ͅv͚̯̙̪̋̐̊̽ǫ͕͍̥ͤ̂͆̑̋k̡̻i͉͍͙̗͛̊͂͒́n̛̻̖̜̞͉g̴̬͕̊ͩͯ͆̐̏ ͈͕̪̀̌͌̑͡t̝̬̭́h͉̬ͮͣê̦͔̑̂̃ͬ́̌ͅ ̭̙͍̪̠̤̑̑͂͠ͅḟ̯ͩͣ͡ę̯͂͒ͮ̆ȩ̻̹̰l̸͔̖̘̗͒̋͐ͨ̈́͛ͅi̮͕͋̈́́ñ̴̂ĝ̪̹͔̻͓̗̉̀ͥ̎̚ ̝̰͖̼͙̆͐̏õ̵̥̟̫̳ͫͭͩͤḟ̨̻̲̽̊̚ ̮̪͙̲͂̋ͅc̟͔̄̉̋̎ͪ͠h̬͚͙̓̔̈͒̀̚a̴̳͇͊̋ͧo̗̣̱͖̬̠̱s̺̦͖̱͋.̸ͤ̽͂̋ͥ͆
̗͖͖͚͓̼͈̈́̅͑̾W̧͓̮̰̠̟͚̣̋i̛̱̳̯̻̦̹͂̽ͣt͔̟̅̿̎͛͢ḥ̵̻͎̺̑̈́́̓̀ ͙̤͕͎ͭͫ͆ͩͫͬ́ͅo͎͕̮̖̰̒̇́̇͊̒͟u͈͈̺̪̯͛̋̌t̞ͨ̊̑̌͐͂ ͆ͮ͏̰̼̰o̴̱͉̘͌̏ͭr̹̰̘̝͕͙ͪͤͦͦ͑ͫd̫͌͛̆eͮ̋͠r̝̼͌͌̾̈̽̄͊͢.̓̔̑̋̒͡
͙̘̕T̩̱͍͌̔̿ͫ́h̻͉̠̯e̜̮͂̓̽̊̉ͅ ̽̄͐͂ͯ̓̆҉͉̟N̙̠͕̗̪͖̏̊ͪ̋̋e͞z̞ͯͣ̾̌͛ͣ̃͡p̲̭̲̳̻ͥ̀ͩ̊ͯ̄e̫̰͉̝̗ͣ͑́̓ͤ̈́͑ͅr̗̖̣͙ͯ͛ͅd̲͎̝̖̲̰̩͐̒ͯ̅ͥ̃̑i͚͕̠̙̓͛̑a̙̩͍̺̐͌̇ͮ̒́͊͝n͙̞͗͒ͯ̀̋̉ͧ ̛͋̓̎ͩ̌ͥ͑ḥ̲ḭ̂̆ͫ̀̒̊͒́v͙͕͙̣͍e͔͇̤̺͠-̴̭͎͍͔́͗̉̓̀̓̾m͏ǐ̫̫̘̭̋͘n̲͉̣̝̘͕̙ͩ͗̆̊̉̏d̡̮̮̰͖̽̄ ͔̮̗͇̂ͧ̈́ͧͫ͢ͅͅo̴ͦf̩̙͙͚͙͚̭͆̈́͒̍ ̹̥͔͎͈c̖̲͎̦̃h͙͔̺̥̖̲̦͒̓̏͢a̔̓͗͑͆̓̂͏̲̲̹̭̘̙o̥͔͉̲̪̜͙s̈́ͯ͋̈́̓̚͏̳̭͚̠͙.̢͔̺̼͚̩͙͍̆ͦ̂͛̌ ̴̯̄̑̂̽Ż̃͑ͨ̌́͆͟ảͣ̓͋̄l̪͚̹̫ͪ̇g̺̦̘̗̻̟̝͊ͧͨͣ͌̌͡o͍͇̞̠͋ͣ.̗͍̩̱͔̽̔ͫ̅̇̑
̺͔̠͛ͭ͛̍ͮ̕H̤e̾ ͍̫̅w̫̺̙̗̜̼ͣ̿͗ͭͧ͂̚h͈o̳̜̓ ̟̝̦͚͐W͇͕̯̞̞̭͚̒̋̓̌̾ͪả͂̋̊̅҉̹̖̫͔͚̫i̬̭̭͇ͯ̋ͮ̀t̛͙ͧs̺̦̟ͥͬ ̟̰͔̦͕̌ͧ̀͒͑ͥͅB̶̗̃͋e̫̞̠ͪͬ̊͐́̕ẖͣ̎͆̈́͌͞iͥ̂́͌̃̐҉͔̫̲̩̺̞͖nͭͤ͛̌͏̦̞͍̞̤̘d̥̪̙͉̓̆̇̔ͣ̚ ̘̻͓̹̖̖ͣͦ̑Ť̶̞͈̔͌h̴ͩ͐͋e͆̌͆̋́̑͏̯̰ ͎͖̪̟̪̮̼Ẅ̬̲̟̝͉̗a͔̮̹ͤ͑̋ͭͬ̍͗l̴̜̦̫̰ͩͩ̎̇l̥̬̞̣ͩ̈́̐ͮ̉͡.͔̟͒́ͯ͢ͅ
̠̖̮̰͙͉̤̽̇̅̍Z̑ͭ̉ͩ̿A͌̽́͗́̍҉L̑ͨͮͫG̜̭͓̮͊̓̓O̦͎̼̖̬͚̾̅͗ͦ̄̄̓̀!̫̬̝
̤͇̳̦̬̺ͣ̄̔̅͛͡Ṯͫ͋̂͋͂ͨ̃h҉͔̭͔̤̫̼͍e̱̬̠͚̙͂͞ ͎̺̙̘̄͗ͥe̅ͫ́̏ͦ҉͉̱̳n̤̺͍̫̝̉͘t̴̬͕̼̗̭̊ͩͯͥ̑ͅî̵̠͊̾ͪrͨ̅͒̒̽̉eͥ̎͞ ̊ṛ̟̲̮̮͚̿̎ȍͨ͒̾̅̉̅ó͍͍̘͊m̺͔̘͚̈́ͦͧ͑́̌̏̀ ̥̣i̦͙͓̫̘̱̼̎̔̇̎ͮ̃͜s̬̞ͨͥ̿͌̿ͫ ͍̲̘̝̣͆̎͐̀ͫfͭͭͩͭî͙̩͛͌ͣͮ͒l̷̬̰̦̫̝̐͛̈l͍͇̭̮͍̟̮ͪ̿̀̑ͧ̅̔͢ė̘̩̲͕͖̄ͧḓ͍͍̤̲̾̋ͬ͌͌͆̚ ͙w̫͕̙̽ͬ̔i̭̜͌̑t̨̳̖̙͉̮͉̒̈́h̬͔̞͇̣̳̆ͣ̆̂ͦͯ̌ ̢̟͋Z̧̭̏ͯa̶͉͙̝̻͇̭̔̊͗̂͆̎̚ḷ͔̬͍̹͊g̺̮͈̬̼̯ͪọ̆̐ͭ͛͑̐.̛͂̈́̀̈́ͫ̃̚

Upvote 0
First off... I heard this sound personally back on the 21st. I had no damn idea about this apparently being a "thing" and frankly, I'm probably more freaked out now having found out it wasn't just a one-off thing in Bum****, PA where I am.

Secondly, that Mark Dice herp-a-derp up there can kiss my *** if he's honestly going to try and sit there and tell me what I heard wasn't real. I'll accept that maybe someone in my crappy little town was pulling a prank or any number of explanations, but it was heard.

In fact, here's a copy and paste of what I said in the early hours of Jan 21st as taken from my G+ page:
I was outside tonight around 3-4AM, as I usually am to stretch my legs a bit, when as soon as I get outside I hear this strange noise.

It sounded like the trumpeting of elephants but much lower in pitch. It went on for about 30 seconds and suddenly stopped and was dead quiet as it should be for that time of night.

It was damn weird, whatever it was.

Reactions: aesdana
Upvote 0