• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steampunk DLC opinions

mouthmw

Aug 10, 2010
How do you all like the latest DLC? I noticed there were no threads dedicated to the newest DLC (except for the issues concerning selecting the characters).
What are your favorite characters in the steampunk DLC pack?
Perhaps you prefer the Steampunk Mr. Foster to the DLC characters?
Or you prefer one of the older DLCs?

I really enjoy the medic and the bezerker the most, I love the style they put into them, also the saw the medic has, and the blades the bezerker has on his back. The sharpshooter looks kinda silly in my opinion, I think it's the shiny metal straps wrapped around his arms and legs, other than that they are all awesome

I think the best character is the Baddest Santa though :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
iIf you hard enough maybe you get this special character ;)
Steampunk-Lincoln-steampunk.jpg

Upvote 0
It's the best pack since the foster/lee baron pack, if not better even because all 4 characters are pretty good; (i only really liked foster and baron from that or any other pack tbh)
of course steampunk is probably more inspiring and easier to make interesting than civillian yob or army stereotypes.

Of the 4 (or 5 inc foster) i like the dead space guy best (swords on back)

does the pack 'work' properly now, btw?

Upvote 0
I think Steampunk Foster and Foster in general are overused to the point that I'm sick of seeing 'em (Sad, I know, since he's basically Killing Floor's "Iconic" character).

I like the Steampunk Pyro and Berserker the most, but I think all of 'em were well done. They have that "Homemade, built with whatever-we-could-find" equipment feel.

Upvote 0
I like the steam Foster and medic models a lot, but they are overused atm. As for the others, they are really not my kind of cars, and look to outlandish to me, to much out of character for the game. And honestly, I tend to forget reselecting model, so I shy away from using the new pack. I'll stick with Spebbington for a while longer, with the added bonus that my mates know that it is me immediately.

Upvote 0