• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

STALKER Mega-Thread; Clear Skies are Coming!

ME0000781906_2.jpg

looks creepy enough to me. :D

Upvote 0
Why are all the guns so short and stubby in the screenshots?

No kidding. Plus, it's got Counter-Strikeitis:

AK74 and what looks to be a Krinkov: Selector and bolt handle/ejection port on wrong side in first person view, but the 74's correct when looking at another person who's holding one. Krinkov sights look wrong to me. Shouldn't it use a standard AK47 rear sight?

MP5: Ignoring the question of "WTF is a Russian doing with an MP5 instead of a Russian SMG," charging handle is correct side, but the ejection port is on the left side again... WTF!?

Makarov (I think): Again... ejection port on the LEFT. Gawd, these people ever seen a gun before?!

Knife: I'm nit-picking, but it's a bayonet. Sure, you can use it as a knife, but call a bayonet a bayonet, eh?

Upvote 0
The issue with the guns was brought up nearly two years ago and they officially scoffed at it and said it was a trivial issue.

Arto they have only officially said they've taken out eating and sleeping, however if you read a few of the interviews with the new project lead they brought in to get the game finished you can read between the lines that a lot more has been cut.

I give it a slight chance of being good but am not holding my breath.

Also I love how their confirmed release date is "quarter 1 2007", I bet it gets delayed again.

Upvote 0