• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

please help! i dont know how to set it up :[ could someone please post a tutorial ??? i need it!

i downloaded, but i dont know where to put the files, and i dont know what to do to activate the mod in game.

::: DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ;) :::

1. Download the file to desktop
2. Extract the file to desktop using winrar or some other unpacker
3. Open up your killing floor folder in steam apps
-usually something like this:
Computer/HP (c: )/Program Files x86/steam/ steam apps/common/ killing floor
4. go to the system folder in the killing floor folder
5. leave it open and click and drag the extracted stuff from desktop into the system folder.
6. Close all folders and start up killing floor
7. When in host game screen, go to mutators tab and choose the specimenation 200 one.
8. play and have fun! :)

ALSO: For those who have screen "flashes" are brightness issues, it is sometimes the way a map has been made that is clashing with the mutator's layout. There's not much that can be done, just avoiding those maps. (One such map is Farm.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ALSO: For those who have screen "flashes" are brightness issues, it is sometimes the way a map has been made that is clashing with the mutator's layout. There's not much that can be done, just avoiding those maps. (One such map is Farm.)

My friend found way how to do not get those flashes!
Go to options, there is something about lights settings. All u have to do is switch them off as he said. I didn't check it myself yet since my Steam acc got stolen, but since I got it back now, I can check that myself too! :D

Upvote 0
[URL="http://filefactory.com/file/b0abd99/n/AwesomeClotb4.zip"][url]http://filefactory.com/file/b0abd99/n/AwesomeClotb4.zip[/URL][/URL]

Try out your free versus 200 b4 update!!! Where you can play with up to 32 players!!!

Specimenation Versus 2.0 Beta or not
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ingame Commands:
Perk <perkname> example: perk commando

This gametype/mutator allows players to enjoy a 6vs6 team like gameplay that
consists of 6 specially cloned specimens and 6 police officials facing goals of
wiping out each other's race.

You shall update ur info in txt file, and plus write there thanks to betatesters I guess :D

Upvote 0
You shall update ur info in txt file, and plus write there thanks to betatesters I guess :D

Specimenation Versus 200 4.0 Beta or not
Ingame Commands:
Perk <perkname> example: perk commando
Changerace

What you talking about Louis.

Upvote 0
Just a friendly pointer, try saying 'you should...' instead of 'you shall...' the latter makes it sound like a demand rather than a suggestion.

I demand you to stop telling me what's rite and wat's not! :D

But ye, what I say is not just a tip, I tell u what u MUST do cuz if u don't my eyes burn reading all of this seeing no changes ;)

OK just kidding, but ye, I'd rather say "I demand" then "I think you should". WHY? I am king of the idiots :D

This gametype/mutator allows players to enjoy a 6vs6 team like gameplay that
consists of 6 specially cloned specimens and 6 police officials facing goals of
wiping out each other's race.

HA! Still not changed THIS line :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0