• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimen :: HellFire

Use it m8, its really just like the Moss12. Me learning the ropes and stuff. But its 100% functional, and not that bad, cous it doesnt spawn that often compared to the Husk.

Use and Abuse.

I allready made a alternate version :

The Fatale

*le pic

Instead of fire she shoots nades. :)

That's quite awesome o.o

Between the Fatale and the Hellfire, this ****'s getting real :p

Upvote 0
Its a Land of the dead model with a gun as an arm. Just for giggles. Good fun though. Lemme know if you guys want this too.

sure, sounds good to me! It may just be a LotD Model w/ a gunarm, but it certainly seems like a fun experiment with explosives and specimen mechanics, so yeah, bring it on!:D

Upvote 0
Use it m8, its really just like the Moss12. Me learning the ropes and stuff. But its 100% functional, and not that bad, cous it doesnt spawn that often compared to the Husk.

Use and Abuse.

I allready made a alternate version :

The Fatale

3.jpg

Instead of fire she shoots nades. :)

Can you release this? :D

Reactions: _Duke_
Upvote 0
I have a problem with redirection for sound file (The Fatale), it's very slow, just this file all other are ok. :(

Lol...why do people always think thats the modders fault.

Either your fast redirect provider sucks, you didnt make the .uz2 file correctly or killing floor bugs out on you...it sometimes happens that redirects dont download correctly and you have to reconnect to the server a few times before it uses the fast redirect.:)

Reactions: ToNiO
Upvote 0