• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Soviet Union ally with Germany ww2?

The problem with this thread started with statement from Polish propaganda which wants to push wild version of Poland being innocent victim of WW2 and accusing others while claiming to have had large strong army. Victim, eh? Innocent? I find such position ignominious for Poles themselves, Poland back then could not be on par with major powers as they found out but they weren't a pawn either. Maybe if they had a saner government back then Poland could become more than than it is now. Won't go into that, was has happened has happenned.
This thread is not about history, its about accusation, a false accusation, threads like this should not be allowed at all, I'm not talking about lokcing it, the best solution is to delete it and give author worning.

No, history is way more than just politics. There are threads about weapons, machinery, battles, REAL historical facts unlike this one which was pulled out right out from excuses and self-pityness.

I request this thread to be deleted and such threads to be forbidden.

Well said, although I was following your posts in this thread and they seem to be gone. You have done a very good job at sheding light on the truth of the lies spread about the soviets, where are they?

Concerning the Poles, they are no Saints. Especially now with the whole Ukraine mess. They are the biggest instigators for NATO/Europe/sissy Obama to attack Russia, they are the ones beating the war drums the hardest and I must say they are stupid. If Russia alone can take out the entire US including NATO do the Poles really think they would be exempt from mother Russias retaliation against any aggression towards them?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
oh.
So, in 1938 Poland atacked Czechoslovakia together with Germany and cooperated, its a passive non agression?
Then England came and approved this invading, the famous Munich agreement, also just passive non agression? Completely nothing bad, peaceful countries?

In 17 days after German atack on Poland, when polish army was almost destroyed and polish government went to London, left its fighting people, USSR returned his territories of western Belorussia and Ukraine that Poland took in 1920's. Bloody occupation, evil USSR invaded poor Poland, Stalin=Hitler, communism=nazism.. yeah, great logic. Double standarts are so double.

And there wasnt completely any fights/battles between soviets and poles, red army just came and took the territories. If USSR wouldnt do this, Nazi Germany would capture them. So instead of soviet occupation you would get nazi. I hope that even you dont think that nazi occupation was the same, so complaining about this sounds very weird.
01-pacts.png

btw, the Soviet Union was the only country that did not agree with Munich pact...

ROFMFAO AAZ, that has got to be the funniest yet most ironically truthfull mini cartoon I ever seen. Your a smart kid, its obvious your Russian and not a degenerate uneducated twat like an American or west euro stuck with the phone all day sending stupid texts about how cool this and that is. Its the educations system, obviously your countrys is superior

Upvote 0
NO ONE was a saint in history. Not a single nation has a white shirt. Every nation has at a single point and/or during a longer period committed crimes.
Denying this is ill-advised.

The Nuremberg trials were victor's justice. Why? All the charges can be applied to the Allies too. Non combatants organisations such as the Resistance were witnesses. Organisations that by law were terrorists, just like the Islamic State today.
Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin, McHarris, etc. would all fulfil the requirements of at least one charge: Massmurder. None of them were hung.

The question about if Barbarossa was truly preemptive can't be answered anymore. We have the German intelligence and interrogation documents, however we can't say if they are real or they faked it.

The Soviet documents have surely been "lost in history" aka destroyed immediately from 1941 onwards. It would have been really bad if the Germans had captured documents providing evidence for a Soviet invasion. Just like the Katyn Massacre graves that were found in 1943. The Soviets at Nuremberg said it was the Germans, despite the Western Allies knowing it was the NKVD.

Authors such as Suworov have been called lunatics and liars as they came up with evidence such as troop movements and removal of Soviet mine fields in 1941 by Red Army personnel. Who stations troops in up to 3 million strength just to protect it?
The Red Army's ultimate goal was freeing the entire world from fascism and capitalism, so Communism can come to everyone, whether they want it or not.
Korean War, Vietnam War are examples of Communist aggression. And no, I do not side with the USA either as they again fought somebody else's war.

Again, the (remaining) documents for WWII are still locked up in Russian archives, no one knows what is in there. I assume it must be a dark dark secret as otherwise the documents could be opened up to public without blackening a single line.

However, if those documents are finally opened up no one will care as the 30th year war of the 20th century has been gone for nearly two or three centuries.
Just like when last year the file for M. Luther King was opened to public and the CIA acknowledged to have ordered his death.

What is history studying for? To change the past? No, the past is gone, we can never change it. Even if we can, we shouldn't as we do not know the consequences of our actions.
I'm interested in history as I believe in learning from errors.

The majority of humanity does not share the goal of peace, that is why there is always war on earth. So sad. :(

Upvote 0