• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sort the clippin plz !!!!

Time and time again too many peeps are now doin the "clippin " **** ......

It seems the old clans from the mod have the upper hand and know all the old clippin spots as they exploit it time and time again .... !!!
Soo plz plz devs ...... next patch ....

No more prone against walls , tis possible was doen in all DF series games
No more clippin exploits , was again done in BHD series....

Make walls solid, hence no more prone against walls, no more clipping.

If ya want this game to grow and develop then make the changes ..... stopp the clipping in next patch plz .... make the walls "solid" :p

meh, why would it be harder to shoot someone prone on a chair?

If YOU were in the heat of battle and burst into a room and saw a guy prone on a chair...what WOULD your reaction be?

A) Lament the lack of a Real Life patch for this?;

B) Burst into laughter at seeing such an idiotic sight?;

C) Pop a cap in his brain housing group anyway, just like you would if he were on the ground?; or

D) All of the above?

(BTW- we need a mod for bouncing iron sights due to uncontrollable laughing at insane situations...)

Upvote 0
Jeez i forgot i wrote this i must have been pissed that night .....

Anyways thx for the replies guys .....

The game i refer to was Black hawk down, wasnt in the original game but later came out in a patch ..... If you tried going prone against a wall and turned so your legs went thru wall you got a message on screen "prone blocked" and basically you couldnt do it.
I understand this was a different game engine but would be nice if devs or some other handy person could advise if this would be possible.

I have spoken to someone in a irc channel that says they CAN make a mutator for it but cant be arsed ^^

hopefully someone will bebothered and sort this little problem out :D

By the way ....
Apologies to the reference to "old clans" not intentional it was the whiskey typing :p

Upvote 0
By the way ....
Apologies to the reference to "old clans" not intentional it was the whiskey typing :p

hehe, no problem... I noticed that we "old claners" have some kind of sticker on our head saying: "If there is something that can be exploited than ask old-claner" :D ... at least as one "old claner" told me, my sig is kind of proof :))

Upvote 0
If YOU were in the heat of battle and burst into a room and saw a guy prone on a chair...what WOULD your reaction be?

A) Lament the lack of a Real Life patch for this?;

B) Burst into laughter at seeing such an idiotic sight?;

C) Pop a cap in his brain housing group anyway, just like you would if he were on the ground?; or

D) All of the above?

(BTW- we need a mod for bouncing iron sights due to uncontrollable laughing at insane situations...)

D- all of the above!
Incredibly good. I laughed so hard at the "bouncing ironsights due to uncontrollable laughter" suggestion.

Upvote 0