• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Something broken with the KAR98 scoped

1conu59

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Lille
gfa.xooit.fr
Hi,

I wanna report a weird thing with the Kar98 scoped. The aiming system seems broken, something changed compared at the beginning, it's like negative acceleration when you try to aim fast or a wrong position of the sight when you aim compar to the hipshot position.

Maybe if you have old copy of Ro2 you can try a version of the game of 4 or 5 month ago ?

After 307.870 kills with this weapon I don't want give it up now :D

Thanks !

Last edited:
I noticed today that the scope lags when you look through it. I mean the sway from your breathing isn't a smooth sway, but like 1 frame at the time but fraps shows 60. This was with the allied sniper in RS.

The all system of aiming is broken, and i correct its for every scoped...

Just come back to what it was earlier please. Two patches ago.

Upvote 0
as far as i know nothing was changed regarding scopes functioning. (I know you cannot immediately scope in on something, as you have the "scope" shadow thingy which needs to settle down before you shoot accurately)

(a bit was looked into the RO2 scopes blurring out on the lowest graphics settings, but don't think anything was actually changed).

If something like mouse responsiveness feels different it might be worth trying to change either the scopes actual resolution in the ini, or disable one thread frame lag (one thread frame lag increases responsiveness, but it takes away some of your framerate).

Can you describe exactly what the issue is you are seeing in a step by step process, and what part of it acts differently.

Upvote 0
as far as i know nothing was changed regarding scopes functioning. (I know you cannot immediately scope in on something, as you have the "scope" shadow thingy which needs to settle down before you shoot accurately)

(a bit was looked into the RO2 scopes blurring out on the lowest graphics settings, but don't think anything was actually changed).

If something like mouse responsiveness feels different it might be worth trying to change either the scopes actual resolution in the ini, or disable one thread frame lag (one thread frame lag increases responsiveness, but it takes away some of your framerate).

Can you describe exactly what the issue is you are seeing in a step by step process, and what part of it acts differently.

I'm not at home now but when i will have time i'll try to make a clear description of the issue.

Thanks

Upvote 0