• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some questions about the 2022 update

Hec0v0ules

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 11, 2019
@Yoshiro
①This year, TW has developed a voting link for KF2. I would like to ask, will these voting contents be updated in 2022?
②There will be no spring update in 2022. Will there be 2x experience acquisition and 4x item drop in spring?
③Is there an armory season pass in 2022?
④Is TW's internal team still in charge of Maneter?Or will they come back to help Saber develop KF2?
:) :) :coffee:

Question 1 and 2 is probably a shot in the dark, though i do hope that Cyberpunk Event Tickets can still drop despite the lack of updates.

3 seems like a most likely.

4 is also dealing with a lot of unknowns, though as I mentioned in another thread, it's likely that the main reason why the next 3 updates will have less content is because Saber's main focus is working on Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II. I still wish we could get WH40K crossover items, by the way.

Upvote 0
@Yoshiro
①This year, TW has developed a voting link for KF2. I would like to ask, will these voting contents be updated in 2022?
②There will be no spring update in 2022. Will there be 2x experience acquisition and 4x item drop in spring?
③Is there an armory season pass in 2022?
④Is TW's internal team still in charge of Maneter?Or will they come back to help Saber develop KF2?
:) :) :coffee:
1) If this is in regards to the KF 2 survey redirect, it will be updated as soon as we can to reflect the latest surveys
2) I believe while no new content drop is planned, the traditional events will happen. Will double check with the team in the new year.
3) I don't have anything to pass along on this front yet, stay tuned for future announcements
4) Our internal teams focus has not yet been announced, stay tuned for future exciting announcements for what htey are working on as well as new announcements about our partners as part of our Tripwire Presents publishing arm in the new year!

• Love
Reactions: AK12
Upvote 0