• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So whats the next ideea for a red orchestra update?

Me too I hope to see something new interesting maybe if they could add all the guns they promised us.

Wait a minute now....
I'm no fan boy and I have a strong track record on this forum of being openly critical of Tripwire but I have to say that with the last update (the tanks and PC's) we now have everything that was ever "promised" to us. Show me one thing that they "promised" us that we don't have and I'll eat my socks.

Upvote 0
Stop MG42 from hipshooting and hitting then even on 100 metres.
It's nice that you implented the gun into the game, but what we got is even worse than the MKb.
The sound is awsome, but the recoil is close to 0. And it must be a completely uncontrolable weapon when fired from the hip.
Looks like the developers never saw or fired that gun in reality.

More over it must be unloaded first when you change the barrel!

Upvote 0
Stop MG42 from hipshooting and hitting then even on 100 metres.
It's nice that you implented the gun into the game, but what we got is even worse than the MKb.

Love that the MG42 is in the game. Properly deployed it sounds and operates like a dream.

HOWEVER, it is pathetically easy to Rambo with this gun. I picked one up a couple of times (I'm only level 2 MG'er) and hip fired it. Way too easy and I felt embarrassed for getting such easy kills and outgunning other players with smgs. It encourages very unrealistic behavior how it currently plays and have seen quite a number of players running'n'gunning with it. Please add the extra mouse click to bring up the heavier MG42 (and other mgs) into hipfire position before firing!

Upvote 0
Demyansk, sweet! What kind of map is this? I'm not familiar with it, and can't find juiciness on the forums... any teasers?

Long thin green map with trenches, swampyness, small tankies (two for attackers, one for defenders). Lots of blowupable hedgehogs and wire fences and moar.

At least that's how it was last time I played it in the Beta.

Upvote 0