• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So I just tried enforcing the "advance or die" for russians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got so fed up on Gumrak with people sitting on the spawn ridge that I rammed a T-34 from behind at full speed. His tank wedged up on the front of mine and I charged at full speed across the open field to the cap zone, using him as a shield the whole way.

It was glorious.:IS2:

Sir... can I have your steam name? I need to award you the medal of awsome. brb im going to try that......

Edit : it appears no severs have enough people on them. I am now a very upset Soviet

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's the worst in Apartments, every single time the soviets just rush towards the german house at the beginning. AND THEY ALL DIE and then we lose. Even when i'm telling them to hide behind the facking wall they still go herpaderp and run towards the open or hide at spawn. Things like that irritate me immensly. THERE'S A WALL, ****ING USE IT!!!!

Upvote 0
It's the worst in Apartments, every single time the soviets just rush towards the german house at the beginning. AND THEY ALL DIE and then we lose. Even when i'm telling them to hide behind the facking wall they still go herpaderp and run towards the open or hide at spawn. Things like that irritate me immensly. THERE'S A WALL, ****ING USE IT!!!!

Yeah, that bugs me too. I usally try and pick off windows campers, but it doesnt really help that much it seems. The best thing thing you can do is go SL and throw some smoke around.

and if officers could TK without anything of badness happening.... have fun playing the game as russian.

Upvote 0
It was very lulzy. I said many times in team chat that I would kill anyone that wasnt a MG / marksman camping in our spawn. even then people got mad at me for shooting them. Thankfully it finally got the cowards moving up, and we proceeded to win the game :IS2:

Now all of you should try it, cause its fun. until you get banned D:

Dude you are GOD! I envy you! Add me on steam we can reinforce! Jacobaw96 is my steam

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Haha. Funny.. Reminds me if "enemy at the gates..". Though I'd be pretty mad if you killed me in spawn. Sometimes I get up and go have a beer, and the game just has to wait. War is hell, but being sober is worse.

Need some help?

alumniresourcesaa.jpg

Reactions: Raneman and Fultron
Upvote 0

Yep, we got many headless chickens in the beta.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.