• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Signature Weapons!

FloorKilling

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
USA BIYCH!
It seems like people want to make new perks for new weapon. Well maybe TWI could do this. Maxed out classes spawn with a signaure weapon that can not be bought in the shop. (unlike now you spawn with powerful weapon). You spawn with a fun little item not specifically powerful just a fun in-game item to add more variety to the game.

Sharp Shooter: S&W .38 with intergrated laser sight

Medic: Surgical Bone Saw (a weponized mecanical bone saw melee weapon)

Support: Dual Double-Barrel Sawed Off shotguns(2 shells in both guns)

Zerker: Razor Tipped Chain Whip (should give zerker a nice range attack)

Commando: Ammo Belt (the classic across the chest ammo belt provides more ammo and ablity to drop ammo for teammates)

Demolition: Remote Activated IED (can be placed on walls if need)

Fire Bug: Taser (same as Syphon Filter taser stun an enemy to long they burst into flames)

Has been suggested way too much and there's no need to discuss any of them, but...

Support: Dual Double-Barrel Sawed Off shotguns(2 shells in both guns)

Spoiler!

These babies are something I would love to see. :IS2:

Upvote 0
That's the G18. The G18 is full auto, the G17 isn't.
I support your choice with my gun-knowledge. :)

CandleJack... t-t-t

He said "Glock 17 (the NON full auto one)"

And aren't you supposed to be one of the "mr grammarnazi-and-other-kinds-of-corrections-hitler"? :mad:

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!! :p;)

EDIT: And yeah, everybody knows Glock 18(C) is the full auto, and the Glock 17 is the semi auto (the latter which Wesley Snipes uses in the movie Money Train, no? :p)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i know it's a bit codish but what about getting different skinned weapons (polished deagle etc) either at a certain perk level (like in the other prestige perk thread) or even, dare i say it, as DLC?

well that's what i first thought of when i read the thread title, anyway.

No, it's not childish at all. In fact, I'm sure a lot of gamers who play Killing Floor would like to be able to have more client-sided options and agree with you.

Imagine being able to turn the vanilla AK47 skin into an HK416 with custom sounds? The gun would still be an AK47. Nothing gamebreaking. Just visually badass.

It would be a badass addition to an already badass game.

But if modability like this is restricted solely because of the DLC feature you guys are offering...

Maybe you could release some more DLCs with your own custom skinned weapons... sounds... etc. etc.

Though I'm not sure what the overall reception might be. A few people might support having the option to have "custom" skins and sounds.

Upvote 0