• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server Browser don't see the server

I can connect to my server directly, but whatever he didn't shown in in-game server browser :( :confused:.
Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/69qk2imsgdi4ceh/2015-04-24_00001.jpg?dl=0

Server IP: 81.2.47.175
Port: 7777

Try installing the UE3Redist that is in .\Binaries\Redist
That's what wound up fixing the same exact issue for me, showed up once or twice and then just quit showing up.

Can't do that, because my system show message:
Your video card must support 3.0 shaders at least. Installer will now exit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just FYI if the server is behind a router you will need to add the following parameter in the launch command line (batch file) to make it listed in the game servers list:
?ServerIP=1.2.3.4

Where 1.2.3.4 must be replaced by your public IP.

This is not true. My server is visible on the server list and behind a router and not using that command line option. That command option is for telling the KF2 server to use a specific IP address if your server has more than one IP. If your server only has one IP, then this is not needed.

Upvote 0
4kiFcaE.png

Still don't see my server on the server list.

2 days ago was okay. but, only happen after KF2 update to 1006

Upvote 0
I have the same problem
I can't see my server (hosted in the same network on the exact same PC as I'm playing the game) in the LAN-tab of the server browser
My friends as well as myself can connect via "open xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" but no one can find the server via the server browser ...

all ports are forwarded - everythinks works like a charm except that no one can see my server in the server browser ...

the update to 1006 was no problem via anonymous-login in SteamCMD ;)

hope that this is really a bug which can be fixed within the next update :)

Upvote 0
I have the same thing, server doesn't want to show up in the server browser anymore. It worked last night , a few hours later when I launched it again it stopped working. Tried it one more time before I went to bed and then I could see it.

Started it up today to play with friends, doesn't show up in the browser again. Everyone can connect just fine through console.

Just launched it again and now it works.

Just doesn't make any sense. :p

Upvote 0
Server Browser not seeing server, did yesterday not today

Server Browser not seeing server, did yesterday not today

So when i first started my servers on V1005 (3 of them) they didn't show on the list. Updated to v1006 and they showed up yesterday. Noticed no one has been on them today, checked and once again they are not on the list. I have not made any changes to 2 of the servers, although i did mod the third, they are all not showing at this time.

EDIT: I just ran an app_update 232130 validate on steamcmd and something failed to validate and re downloaded, i am now getting a steam gameserver ID so i think im back on the list.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just ran an app_update 232130 validate on steamcmd and something failed to validate and re downloaded, i am now getting a steam gameserver ID so i think im back on the list.
Yeah that worked well, thank you :D
I also just ran an app_update 232130 validate on SteamCMD now I'm getting an UID again and my server is viewable in the server list :D

Upvote 0