• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

The mighty 69 Dodge Charger R/T (I thinks its supposed to be a Daytona but theve missed out the nose cone, still looks awesome though) in L4D2.

77442a.jpg

77442a.jpg

77443b.jpg

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tried Homeworld 2 a while ago but the crappy camera controls pissed me off and I gave it away.

What do you mean by camera control?

It is really easy and simple to move around.

Though the lack of good views and a replay feature makes it a PITA to make videos. But for gameplay purposes, it works good.

I can't stand any other RTS game because of the horrid controls/menu. Company of Heroes, Supcom, and Sins to name a few.

Upvote 0
Spooky aliased church.
ss_matthewspence_12-01-09_22-54-04_.jpg

Trying to get through Stalker CS, never got any further than Garbage before and I've lost my saves again :rolleyes:

Oh well pretty game (when its daylight), and its running great with the latest patch and just a slight tweak to accuracy levels, did try a few bigger mods but they tend to be really buggy... Oh well, not had a crash yet and is one of the few games I've got that runs well on DX10, my other two, LOTRO & COH, tend to have a lot of problems.

Last edited:
Upvote 0