• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] RS crashes when I shoot

Any proprietary mouse, or mouse drivers? If so, try uninstalling the associated program, reboot, Windows will install Windows mouse drivers, try that. If doesnt work, try updating sound drivers, if that doesnt work, try uninstalling on board sound drivers, reboot, Windows will install Windows sound drivers. Report back, please.

Upvote 0
I tried updating my realtek drivers to no avail. I may have not done it right though, as i tried overwriting my original drivers, or updating them. Is there a specific way to update sound drivers?

Also, it would kind of suck to not be able to use my g13 game pad as it was kind of expensive and i have grown to it. I'll try removing it from the usb port though.

Upvote 0
New information on this matter has made me believe my problem is not isolated to RO2, I am now aving the same issues in arma 3 and dayz SA. Arma 2 seems to work fine though. I havent tested any other games, but I think it might have something to do with my video drivers, or i have a bad virus? Any help would be appreciated. I am stumped.

Upvote 0