• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Release Date delayed 2 weeks to 13 Sep 2011

guys chill out don't get me wrong i love ro and i cant wait to play the 2nd one but the developers want the game to be the best it can be and if the takes two more weeks o well as a ro fan if the were changes to the game that would make it more enjoyable hell i would wait a month and further on so stop being jerks to the developers and whose apart of the devloment of ro what we all should do is talking about topics and new stuff to consider for the developers to ro until then have fun gaming and enjoy the fact the ro2 is even coming out

Upvote 0
Hm, but didn't one of the devs say(can't remember which) that the press get their hands on the beta for one or two weeks and then the dde beta starts?
so that'd be next week, maybe around the 23rd and we originally had 1 week 'till release and now it's 3 weeks.
(also crossing fingers, 3 weeks are better then none!)

Of course, I'd love that your prediction comes true, lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hm, but didn't one of the devs say(can't remember which) that the press get their hands on the beta for one or two weeks and then the dde beta starts?
so that'd be next week, maybe around the 23rd and we originally had 1 week 'till release and now it's 3 weeks.
(also crossing fingers, 3 weeks are better then none!)

Of course, I'd love that your prediction comes true, lol

I would hope they could release the Beta before the start of a weekend. As many movies release on Fridays.
The wife is out of town for my weekend of the 20th until the 24th.... I would love nothing more than to get PTSD from playing HoS for 4 straight days...
Please...:)

Upvote 0
My prediction stays: final beta release date = 15 august 2011 which is... tomorrow !!

Would have been 2 weeks before the original release date which would be a fair deal for people buying the Deluxe Edition.

Tripwire said the shedule for the final beta has not changed so 15/8 it is !

(crossing my fingers that it hurts :rolleyes:)

Well, wouldn't it be 16th then, if their original plan according to you was a-two-week-beta? :p Let's hope...

Upvote 0
My prediction stays: final beta release date = 15 august 2011 which is... tomorrow !!

Would have been 2 weeks before the original release date which would be a fair deal for people buying the Deluxe Edition.

Tripwire said the shedule for the final beta has not changed so 15/8 it is !

(crossing my fingers that it hurts :rolleyes:)

Well, one can dream. But I like your prediction

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I didn't read everything in this thread but only for the first few pages of this.

I can sympathize and have the same sentiments with others who got disappointed by the delay. The fact they there is already money involved which to me is just fair. Otherwise, this is ok to wait little more.

On the other hand, the devt team is for sure stressed and pressured to make everything working and to do some fixings is acceptable and a valid reason for me.

I think everyone should be happy of this up coming release. This game will definitely be great.

;)

Upvote 0