• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Prussia Beta 1

Sichartshofen

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Download:

Mirror 1: http://files.filefront.com/Prussia+Beta2rar/;10031140;/fileinfo.html

Historical Background:

The East Pomeranian Offensive took place in Pomerania and West Prussia, and officially lasted from 24 February 1945 to 4 April 1945. This map depicts just one of battles for Prussian towns during that period.

Load outs:

German - 11.SS Nordland
1 Zugf

Last edited:
Hey Mr. Sichartshofen
Your Map looks pretty good and the first run on our sever was a big success too (full server).
But theres 1 thing u should think about.
All the CC-Stuff needs pretty much performance , so all the players with 2-4 years old PC's (i have athlon64 3500, ati x700 , 2gig of ram and i was crying) are ****ed up while running trough that beautiful landscape.

btw: nades for mashine gunners pls :D

All in one : Great map, but only with a nice computer 100% enjoyable

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Mr. Sichartshofen
Your Map looks pretty good and the first run on our sever was a big success too (full server).
But theres 1 thing u should think about.
All the CC-Stuff needs pretty much performance , so all the players with 2-4 years old PC's (i have athlon64 3500, ati x700 , 2gig of ram and i was crying) are ****ed up while running trough that beautiful landscape.

btw: nades for mashine gunners pls :D

All in one : Great map, but only with a nice computer 100% enjoyable

There is nothing from CC in this map currently ;)

Upvote 0
I didn't want to add swastika flags to Kriegstadt for instance because I didn't want any German server admins to get arrested for hosting it :(

I don't think they can be arrested for hosting a map merely because it contains a swastika, I believe that when used in an historical context such as in a game map it is legal but when used as a display for political alliegience it is illegal.

Upvote 0