• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-BeachAssaultRealistv1

Well its really looks different than any map I know of, but how about using some DH stuff for example, is that correct with you, or any mapper?
It was a problem some time before with a version of Kriegstadt with DH Cannon in it, I do not remember what was that all about, but you know, we want to be "politically correct" ;)
So if there won't be any disagrees for this release I put in on our D/L tomorrow :)

Upvote 0
Just played the map with about 10 people and there are some issues, some small, some big.

1. No boats in the first spawn. None, 0, nill.

2. A few ladders that we tried to use the in trench/bunkers were not letting us climb up.

3. The 2nd objective, a bunker in the middle of the map, has some sort of Axis protection going on. We were in there with 2 allies and 2 axis and just shooting and shooting at point blank and they would not die. The axis werent even shooting back because we were trying to figure out if it was bug.

4. There is a long hallway between Gun A and B. Sticking through the walls are grass textures and some unseen textures (or something) that you get caught up on.

5. The guns that are automatic, shooting down on the beach can probably stop at some point. 40 minutes of those thing just "blap blap blap blap blap blap" starts to kill ya after awhile.

Thats about all I remember right now but I can say we did enjoy the map. Quite interesting and different and I look forward to being able to play it. The other guys playing it had good comments about the look and the feel so good job on that.

Upvote 0