Rising Storm - Beta Access for TWIL Teams

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

ButchCassidy

Feb 17, 2006
The Hole in the Wall
www.twbclan.com
By way of a big thanks to all our teams competing here at TWIL.
We have secured Rising Storm beta keys which will be available for all the clans and their players that are actually participating in competitons at TWIL.

How do you get your keys?

If you are a Clan/Team leader here at TWIL then you may already have been contacted by one of our staff but if not then simply PM myself on these forums.
With the following information:

In your pm you need to include how many of your registered TWIL players want a Rising Storm Beta Key.
We also need each players email address, clan and real name and steamID.
All this info is so that TWI can get a steam group called ‘RS Clan Beta’ set up.
This will let people know the IP’s, passwords and times etc of all the beta testing going on via announcements.

Nows your chance to help test the latest installment in the RO series before it gets released!!

Last edited:

Raptorx7

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2011
Can I make a TWI ladder team and set us up for this?

I have a group of friends that I play RO2 with who would be interested!

ButchCassidy

Feb 17, 2006
The Hole in the Wall
www.twbclan.com
Not really..
This was TWIs and our way of saying thanks to the clans that have helped get TWIL started by joining up and taking part in competitions here.
So joinng TWIL just to get an RS beta key would'nt really work.:rolleyes:

Hopefully the public beta will not be to far behind;)