• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Reward for people who played more than 500 hours

Because of the much faster leveling in RO2 that came with RS, people who played for 500+ hours should get a reward because they really had to work for their unlocks and stayed loyal to the game. So i would suggest to give those people two "special" weapons: the MP 41 and the PPS 43.

Yeah for 1 kill you get 8 kill-Points. But before you only got 2 kill-Points for each kill that meant you really had to work for your unlocks. Now its really easy to get levels with the guns. Thats why i suggested that because it took some people 150 hours to get a gun maxed out and now people can accquire the same in 50 hours. And thats kind of unfair to those people who made such an effort.

Upvote 0
Lower prices dont make any sense because the people own the game already.
To everyone: please post only answers that match to the topic and dont ask any questions which dont really fit.#

@Proud God: Those 2 guns wouldnt give any advantages to the players. The MP 41 is an MP 40 with wooden stock and the PPS 43 is like a PPSh 41 with the small 35 round magazin. So basically those are just skins.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lower prices dont make any sense because the people own the game already.
To everyone: please post only answers that match to the topic and dont ask any questions which dont really fit.#

@Proud God: Those 2 guns wouldnt give any advantages to the players. The MP 41 is an MP 40 with wooden stock and the PPS 43 is like a PPSh 41 with the small 35 round magazin. So basically those are just skins.

hehe, is that the reason it does not make sense to you?

The reward system is backed into leveling. If you have 500 hours, then you have a lot of perks.

Upvote 0
Yeah thats the reason why it makes no sense and if you would just think for 1 tiny second you would see it the same way. Why should there be a discount on a game that you already own? Complete non-sense.

And about the "perks", sprinting longer and aim slightly faster should be all for such a long time of loyalty to the game? You cant tell me that it would be a big effort to add 2 guns to the game which are basically just skins.

Upvote 0
Ok last time im going to say that: Its not about giving the people rewards in general. The whole point this is all about: Some people played for example 150 hours to level a weapon to 50 and now people who just started can achieve the same in 50 hours. So the "old" players had a lot more work to do than the "new" players and i think its just kind of fair if the people get something for their work.

Also every player would achieve those guns when reached 500 hours so its also kind of "long time motivation"

And at this Point: Please everybody just write if you would like that suggestion and please dont post any other ideas of unlocks.

Upvote 0
Oh come on people is it so hard to read? Just write if you think it would be ok or not and dont stuff like "you get this and that for that 500 hours" or "you got all the perks". Just to mention it, i dont got 500 hours playing either but i think it would be fair to reward those people because they put a lot of time into it and new players get the same result with less effort.

So PLEASE just write if you think its ok or not and NOTHING else.

Upvote 0