• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Requried Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming

NympH

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 16, 2006
A required update for Red Orchestra 2 will be released shortly. Please update your servers to remain compatible with the clients.

Changes include:

- significantly improved VOIP system
- Optimized Fallen Fighters map
- Fixed some Single Player spawn issues
- Various crash fixes for server and client
- Client performance optimizations

I am faster then TWI! ;D

you're playing the wrong game if you're worrying about your precious k/d ratio

I personally couldn't give less of a crap about my k/d it's my unlocking I care about. I'm missing all but the basic guns and *lots* of upgrades.

Hell I still play here and there, and I still enjoy it somewhat, but being stuck at level 6 ruins the fun at the end of the match when I watch my level go up, then go back down after I had just earned it. Every match. You know what that feels like?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I personally couldn't give less of a crap about my k/d it's my unlocking I care about. I'm missing all but the basic guns and *lots* of upgrades.

LOL, you wouldn't have *lots* of upgrades if the stats were working properly. Even if you played non-stop since release.

Maybe you would have one or two besides the bayonet, if you focused purely on one class and played at least 3 or 4 hours a day, if not more.

If you care so much about the unlocks you should be happy that stats are broke, since most people get a bug which shoots them up to max level after a few hours of play.

Upvote 0