• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Requried Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming

Hey,

i just signed up to this forum to confirm one thing:

confirmed for NOT working! Still have the issue after the patch.

Other then that since this is my first post, i would like to say that i really love the game besides some general starting issues that i see fixed in the near future. Thank you tripwire! :)

That's not in this patch, it was in the last patch and then revoked due to a performance hit.

Upvote 0
I thought that at first but now I am a hero and got all these fancy arse weapons i didnt earn (after 15 hours), even when/if its reset i've basically been forced to see everything i was looking forward to working towards and unlocking.

Lucky the games great, but gonna be looking forward to the mods more now...

This is how I feel as well. I don't really give a crap about stats but the loss of progression that exists with the current mess makes me want to hold off playing until it's complete. I played without stats during beta and had a blast, but now that it's supposed to be finished and ready to go I'd like to get that bit of gameplay.

Performance wise the game is the same for me

Upvote 0
I had little hope considering the last three patches, now with this one my browser does work finally, so thanks for that, but everything else is still broken for the last 4 patches now.:(

Yes I've done all the verify and ini and blabidy blah...;)

i7 2600k @ 3.40GHz
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3 motherboard
gpu-nvidia gtx 460 1gb
PSU- Coolermaster 750W
8GB Kingston ram
Sound blaster audigy
running at 1680x1050 @ 60hz res

Let the complaining threads begin! :p

Upvote 0
The thing is earlier right after the patch came out on a server I just saw most people saying their FPS had gone up, apparently quite dramatically for some. But here everyone says their FPS is low.

Who do you believe?

Believe - do you think people are making up performance issues!! Not a case of who to believe..too many varied pc builds out there for a generic improvement. One may get an improvement while others get a reduction , I for 1 have seen my fps drop with each patch but will wait and see what future patches bring.

Upvote 0
wow, lots of you are claiming worse performance since last patch. i get better performance on both my machines with the latest patch.

Rig 1:

Intel Core i5 @ 4Ghz
GTX 460 SLi @ 800/1600/4000
4GB ram
Win7 X64, 285.27 beta

2048x1152 60hz
all on ultra but shadows. they're on high sofar i haven't seen my fps dip below 60fps using vsync

Rig 2:

Intel Core i5 @ 3.6Ghz
GTX 260 Super Clocked SLi
4GB Ram
Win7 X64, 270.61 WHQL

1920x1080 60hz
all on Ultra but Shadows and FXAA. FXAA is on medium, and shadows are on high.

55-60 fps with vsync on

Upvote 0
I haven't noticed any changes except that mics come in much clearer. There's still an infinite spawntime glitch that requires changing classes or waiting for a forced respawn, there's still a soundloss glitch that requires restarting RO2. My stats are fine, but with all the trouble people have, there should be an option to erase and start fresh.

There's still no in-depth manual, is there?

Upvote 0
Does anyone else run worse after this last patch?

Yes, got 15-20 fps drop. Game runs great tho, I mean no stutter and such.
Interestingly this was the first patch for me that caused fps drop.

Other than that loving the game and no other serious problems for me.
Oh and of course, thanks to TWI for steady support. I've been playing RO since early mod days and I have no doubt devs will fix things eventually. They have pretty much always delivered the goods. Keep up the good work.

And just in case it helps, my specs:
i7 930 @ 4Ghz
12Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
HD 5970
Asus P6T Deluxe v2

Upvote 0