• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF (Request) blood splatter on screen.

so when i was playing KF, i was playing with the MiscGunsv2 mod and when i killed a specimen point blank it would splatter blood on my screen. me being a BIG brutal doom fan and also a tad bit of realism (point blank gunshot = covered in splatter) i tried to repeat this with other guns and it wouldnt do it, so i come here to ask if someone has/found/can make one that would add it in for all weapons

They occasionally have to hold down <Alt attack button>.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Bad zerkers maybe. The good ones also avoid hits, time their hits right, can kite FP's, and have to deal with crawlers.

Yeah I usually play a perk other than zerker so I don't have to worry about avoiding hits, dealing with crawlers, etc. ;)

In all seriousness though and back on topic, I think the blood splatter idea could be pretty fun, especially if it is a client-side graphic option. IIRC, I think L4D has something similar that isn't too obnoxious.

Upvote 0
Do you have the German or Australian version or something?

Purchased it in Canada, and I currently reside here. Also blood works properly. Everything but screen blood works. It might have something to do with having an AMD video card, my other friends who own l4d2 have nvidia video cards and screen blood works fine. My laptop does have a nvidia gpu so I might try it out on it to see if it works.

Edit: Also I even tried searching up how to fix this on google, zero threads, just mods for improved blood textures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0