• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Remaking Killing Floor 1.0 SINGLEPLAYER CAMPAIGN!!!

YoYoBatty

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
//////////////////////////////////22.02.2010//////////////////////////////////////
I fixed up some exploits and increased birghtness a tad in Biotics Lab and the underground cave/lab.
Added music and the boss to the underground cave.
Trimming off all foreign texture and SM packs and adding them to "mylevel"
Westlondon: 10% complete
Offices: 0% complete
Sewers: 75% complete
BioticsLab: 90% complete
Cave and Labs: 70% complete
Intro and Outro: 0% complete
Total: 40% complete approximately
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yes you most likely heard the title correctly, right?
WRONG!
You did, right?
YES!
Yes people I am doing a complete remake of the Killing Floor 1.0 Single Player Campaign. So far I have ported Sewers, BioticsLab, and the underground lab (Ending and Boss). I am working on westlondon currently and I will be completely done all this in approx 1 month, so don't expect anything significant until then!
Wish me luck everyone, for this is quite a difficult task for one person, UNLESS SOMEBODY VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME!

Last edited:
Don't up the brightness in the offices, it needs to be 100% pitch black. I never knew when they were gonna spawn nor where in the dark.
Sounds like win, you deserve some jew gold from me aswell. Got plenty of it left over but I think it looks fake. I can tell you know. from seeing quite a few jews and gold in mytime

Lolwut sam.

I need some Mexican gold!

Upvote 0
Should I?
Edit: Crap I just realized that this is only possible by using the 1.0 tetxures and SMeshes
EditPS: This is gonna take a while unless YOU port the 1.0 textures and smeshes for me :D

ive got my hands full with porting that Beast of a map known as KF-GRUDGE!! :O :O :O :O

i thought you were going to use the stuff from Wretched and Wicked City, the mylevel packages on those maps are full of stuffz. i have another one coming called Smelly Cave, it has a few more 1.0 stuff in it. im also redoing my port of Sewers with the 1.0 look but i think i just had to port a few textures and the bricks static mesh. the spinning fan blades and projectors i ported a while ago.

if the 1.0 SP looks the way it did in 1.0, major kudos, props, banana stickers, but if its just the campaign side of it, thats cool too.

ALSO! the water in 1.0, i had to restore that completely (a big mess with making materials and cubemaps). you can find it in Wretched and Wicked City.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ive got my hands full with porting that Beast of a map known as KF-GRUDGE!! :O :O :O :O

i thought you were going to use the stuff from Wretched and Wicked City, the mylevel packages on those maps are full of stuffz. i have another one coming called Smelly Cave, it has a few more 1.0 stuff in it. im also redoing my port of Sewers with the 1.0 look but i think i just had to port a few textures and the bricks static mesh. the spinning fan blades and projectors i ported a while ago.

if the 1.0 SP looks the way it did in 1.0, major kudos, props, banana stickers, but if its just the campaign side of it, thats cool too.

ALSO! the water in 1.0, i had to restore that completely (a big mess with making materials and cubemaps). you can find it in Wretched and Wicked City.

Holy **** Grudge D:

Upvote 0
Holy giblets! If you can pull this off I'll probably get YoYoBatty tattooed onto my *** and legally marry my PC while the KF main menu is on the start up screen. The honeymoon will be full of epic lovin, in Mexico, so I'll pick you up something shiny :p

Just completed KF 1.0 story literally 5 minutes ago, and GOD DAMN is biotics and cave/labs hard! Got killed twice by Masterson. Kept getting hit by that that trap right before him when you walk into the empty room and when you walk back out you get raped by a gorefast and fleshpound. At least I think they were a gorefast and fleshpound :p

If you do get it done, I would like to possibly suggest adding a checkpoint somewhere before Masterson, or at least after beating that cave part... its frigging hard to just beat the cave, let alone beat the cave AND THEN beat Masterson. I raged quite a bit after my 15th attempt failed :p

Major props though dude, I sit eagerly in anticipation like a 7 year old on Christmas morning at 4am looking forward to what you produce ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Holy giblets! If you can pull this off I'll probably get YoYoBatty tattooed onto my *** and legally marry my PC while the KF main menu is on the start up screen. The honeymoon will be full of epic lovin, in Mexico, so I'll pick you up something shiny :p

Just completed KF 1.0 story literally 5 minutes ago, and GOD DAMN is biotics and cave/labs hard! Got killed twice by Masterson. Kept getting hit by that that trap right before him when you walk into the empty room and when you walk back out you get raped by a gorefast and fleshpound. At least I think they were a gorefast and fleshpound :p

If you do get it done, I would like to possibly suggest adding a checkpoint somewhere before Masterson, or at least after beating that cave part... its frigging hard to just beat the cave, let alone beat the cave AND THEN beat Masterson. I raged quite a bit after my 15th attempt failed :p

Major props though dude, I sit eagerly in anticipation like a 7 year old on Christmas morning at 4am looking forward to what you produce ;)

CHECKPOINTS!!! Thank you, thats what I need to add, yes!
BTW
I sit eagerly in anticipation like a 7 year old on Christmas morning at 4am looking forward to what you produce
Thats whats she said :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0