• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RELEASE: No Smoke Grenades

It there a way to use this and limit the regular nades too? It would be more of an add-on to this. What I was thinking would be to limit what classes have nades. Also I know this has been talked about too but is there a way to limit everyone to just one nade when they spawn? I think I have read that it couldn

Upvote 0
I've tried installing OlgaNoSmoke on a server but it doesn't work for me. In practice mode it works great. In net play it doesn't work at all. The commander roles don't have any nades or given items when OlgaNoSmoke is enabled. I've tried it with/without the F1 replace option enabled. It is in the ServerPackages for the server as my clients d/l it when connecting.

I just browsed through every online server and I couldn't fine one server running OlgaNoSmoke. Anyone got it working?

Upvote 0
After some astute testing of my own grenade mutator (thx jc) I find that the OlgaNoSmoke behaves the same as mine in online play. If you remove smoke grenades and replace them with F1 grenades the commanders can no longer change weapons. They can access all the weapons you'd expect (pistol->grenades->binocs) only by dropping each weapon in turn.

EDIT: Typo fixed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0