• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

reduce the size of the machete

Interesting suggestion, however I don't want to be burdened with the thought that I should always upgrade my knife "just in case," spend more money, and have more hassle in the trader. did you read my suggestion? I know nobody uses the machete, but if dual wielding were allowed for berserkers, they probably would for the weaker stuff.

Yes I read it.
I think that heavy burden of giving the option to upgrade your knife is pretty reasonable to me and won't make your head explode, it's not like it'd be imperative for survival to upgrade your knife and some people might even see the machete as a downgrade. Like shotgun and hunting shotgun.

As for the rest of your suggestion, the keyphrase of my post is 'the machete, as it is now'. There is no machete dual wielding right now... that I know of.
I also didn't see this thread being about machete dual wielding but just about its weight...

Whatever we can even combine those ideas by having a single machete weight nothing and replace the knife and having the second one for dual machetes, if that EVER gets implemented anyway, weight 3 or so kilograms.
Kinda like reverse dual handcannons that actually make sense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0