• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red orchestra in the future...

COD4 bleh. Im not a hardcore RO player. I have my binges here and there. But by far one of the best WW2 sim/games out there. RO doesnt need to be "popular" per se. I for one hate the bunny hoppin noobs. Cant stand that shiz. And if this game was any shape or form close to cod it would attract that type of crowd. and seriously who wants that? The reason i dont play RO much is cause regretfully im in a cod clan. And its hard to leave. With friendships and what not. But im extremely stoked and cant wait for the release of the mods. Which will prolly bring me back to playing RO again. And if the community thats already here sticks with this game it will never die. Im tellin ya now cod4 is nothing more than a noob fest. If you want good ol fashioned realism this is the game. Now hopefully TWI will come out with a updated RO type of game on the new engine.

Upvote 0