• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Rebuild

Chadwiick

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Tampa, Florida
Rebuild is an indie level game that I found on kongregate. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link to it. Anyways the game concept is that there is a zombie apocalypse and you are in charge of Rebuilding a city that has been almost completely overrun by zombies.

What you do is use troops to take over different buildings/grids that will aid you later on. To win the game you have to find a cure, destroy the source of zombies or retake city hall. All the same time you are kicking butt and chewin' bubble gum you have to worries about getting more people, food and living space.

Now this game is pure awesome. Only problem is that it is Indie. I can see this game moving on to a great full game. Just imagine once you have played the game what it could turn into. Some type of FPS Co-Op game. Ever since I have played it, I am sitting here like, gaagghhh I wish they would make the best awesome zombie-survival-tycoon(because it would be like starting a colony)-FPS-RPG game.

I could explain my vision of what it could be like if you want. :D