• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rage Dart

If you give the medic more DPS then you will have another over powered perk like the sharp shooter.

You want to combine the best defense with the best offense...

If anything the medics armor bonus should be given to the zerker.
Medic has weapons that have little effectiveness and hardly gets bonuses for each level. On suicidal you die mostly from one of two reasons: excessive single target damage or getting mobbed. Medic helps greatly with single targets and healing but mobs, which are a bigger deal in suicidal in general, are more difficult using medic than using any other perk. So you are trading one for the other.

Medic has crappy accuracy bullpup with healing darts. So my fix is particular op parts of other perks or weapons are fixed (what TWI is going to do) and mp7 get better accuracy (ie less variance in spread).

Upvote 0
The medic does not need more power. It is by far the most powerful defensive perk in the game due to its body armor and combined with a movement speed just shy of flash's it is one of the strongest perks out there. The xbow and the medic go hand in hand. Hell a few well placed shots will drop scrakes and fps and that is WITHOUT a weapon damage bonus.

And if a perk has more utility it is in a way more powerful.

True, the Medic doesn't need more raw DPS firepower, but extra utility in the form of a new submachine gun would be great to give the medic another loadout option besides using a xbow. Medic shouldn't be able to dish out a ton of damage, but instead should help his team by healing and a proposed tranquilizer dart to slow down zeds. This would increase the safety factor and make it easier for the team to kill the tough zeds. This would also give the Medic something to do besides contemplate life or kill zeds when he's not healing.

A poison dart is redundant (DOT is the Firebug's forte) and a team buff dart is questionable (don't want to make the game TOO easy), but a tranq dart would fit in nicely with the Medic's support role.

I agree, I would like to see a weapons with enough utility to talk medics into giving up the xbow and nade launchers.

Right.

Upvote 0