• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rae Higgins, does she blink?

jd641

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
USA
All the other characters' eyes blink in the gear menu and in the game. I've looked and tried to notice Rae blinking but I don't think she does and that looks a bit freaky with her huge eyes just staring... always staring... I'm starting to get flashbacks of The Ball guy uh Archfeld Bugerbunk or whatever his name was in KF1. D:

Last edited:
She also has no favorite weapon lines, at least they are not specified in files.

Also, not quite sure about Ana, but Rae seems to use male animation assets, despite the fact that girls do have their own animations. Edit: nope, both use same male assets.

Anyway when she run around around it looks too heavy like she's carrying backpack full of bricks :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Rae blinking? THAT'S the thing about this game that's hard to believe?
Nah that would be unremarkable because all the other characters blink, it's Rae not blinking that's strange. It was probably just an oversight because the content that was just released was a lot but she probably wouldn't look so soulless if she just blinked every now and then. D:

Upvote 0