• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PS3 fans quit jobs and postpone engagement to wait in line

I too think the X-Box is poop. I never liked the first one, I would rather have a PS3 than a 360. There is not one single game I have seen that I would buy on the 360.

Sure the X-Box had better graphics than the PS2, but the Sony had WAI better games. If I were interested in graphics more than game-play, I would play BF2 instead of RO:Ost. But RO:Ost pwns BF2's ass in the game play department, so that's were I roll.

PS3 bundled with GTA IV :cool: I would rather play that, than any title I have seen offered for the 360.

Upvote 0
IF I get any of the new consoles, (didnt buy any of the previous ones..PS2, Xbox, cube) it would be the Wii, first, its cheap, and secondly, the controller looks like something new and interesting.

I dont think it will be the market leader tho, but it'll probably do better than the cube, but the remaining 80% will probably be pretty evenly split between the x360 and PS3.

Upvote 0