• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [Preview] RO-MotorCyclesGP_B1

Work in progress...

2600 polygones

chopper1.jpg

Upvote 0
Hi all,

Anglais :
WARNING REGLEMENT
Only side-car can take points and have for objective to take 4 points A, B, C, D so validating 1 lap.
5 tours laps will be need completed to win a victory.
Other vehicules are only here to protect their team of the opponent.
---

hmmm that explains it.
its gonna be a lapfight :D with the goal to protect the leader and to destroy and slowdown as many opponents as possible. that spells F.U.N.

Upvote 0
Guys, hwo long aproximately is it going to take you to roll out the second beta? Cause Ro won't live forever, we see smaller and smaller numbers of players every day, and if you want to complete ALL the vehicles 100% and only then release Beta 2, the chances are only small number of players will see it.
Your work looks absolutely wonderful and I'm sure it's a blast to ride these babies, so Imo you should release new beta with at least few new vehicles and then work on the others.

Upvote 0
If someone had told me that we would have a sailboat racing mod for RO (hopefully with Panzerfausts!), I would have to tell them that they were awesome.

I do imagine the sailboats to be the King Tigers of the boats, and the zodiacs as the clown cars. Of course, if you make a cargo tanker, THAT would be the King Tiger.

I'm imagining a few drunken dudes on deck of the sailboat shooting wildly. Pirates, basically.

Upvote 0