• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Preferred server type

Preferred server type

• Classic

Votes: 84 49.4%
  • Realism

Votes: 79 46.5%
  • Action

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Don't get a server (It's not needed, etc.)

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
Custom, with:
Classic features:

• Enhanced gun sway
  • Limping when shot in the leg
  • Slower sprinting speed
Realistic features:

• Weapon zoom
  • Spawn on Squad Leader
There are some things I'm missing there, but that's about it. If TWI aren't going to implement a better zoom system then the realistic system is the best we have.

Zoom isnt either realistic, and spawning on sl too.
I prefer Classic, its not allready perfect but for my taste 1000 times better compared to so Called Realism Mode.
I like the slow paced sprinting speed, gun sway (it could be increased), better teamplay, no Enemy Weapon layouts (like in Cod or should i say Realism Mode). In Overall its the better gaming experience.

Upvote 0
Id go for classic with custom maps just because it is very uncommon. I get the feeling that Druzhina on classic would be a very slow, painful, and ultimately awesome experience.

As for my own personal prefference between classic and realism (I've never even played "Action", so I wont even comment on that) is pretty much whatever I am feeling at the time. I dont like one at the expense of the other. For me, its like the difference between Kill Bill 1&2, both are great, but in different ways.

Upvote 0