• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your most enjoyable bug thus far

Spawned as tank.

Tank was invisible during inside view.

Could see/zoom on anything around me.

??????

Profit

happened to me too AND I have a picture!
040B6DCA2E2FB5137920C253B993F57E82251F19

Upvote 0
On Pavlov's House, I decided to play as a German tank crew member.
At the beginning of the match I spawned !outside! of the tank, I think I was invisible, but I could walk around and actually be able to cap, very weird.
I did not have a gun btw.

The funny thing is, I walked up to russian players and started pressing the 'taunt' button in zab's house.
This ABSOLUTELY freaked out the Russian players haha, it was hilarious to watch them turn around in terror, anticipating a bayonet to the back and seeing nothing.
Many hid in the corner from this apparent german ghost, in total state of WTF.

Reactions: B4$$TarD
Upvote 0
On Pavlov's House, I decided to play as a German tank crew member.
At the beginning of the match I spawned !outside! of the tank, I think I was invisible, but I could walk around and actually be able to cap, very weird.
I did not have a gun btw.

The funny thing is, I walked up to russian players and started pressing the 'taunt' button in zab's house.
This ABSOLUTELY freaked out the Russian players haha, it was hilarious to watch them turn around in terror, anticipating a bayonet to the back and seeing nothing.
Many hid in the corner from this apparent german ghost, in total state of WTF.

Need to figure out how to repeat this bug so we can actually exit tanks.

Upvote 0
In the beta I was playing as tank commander and was spawned outside of the tank as an infantry man., I did not have a gun but the funny thing was that I was totally invisible, nobody was able to see me.

I was able to loot a gun off the ground and had some fun time scaring the germans by shooting them in the legs or around them.

One funny occasion was when I went into the last cap for the germans on fallen fighters (cant remember the name of the building), there was a sniper and a rifleman there.

So, I went next to the rifleman and started shooting the sniper in the feet, he patched his wound and turned to the rifleman seeing him only consentrating on the russians on the square, I shot the sniper again in the feet and again he turned only to see the rifleman.

Then I started to shoot the sniper around to cause suppression, this drove him into madness and he teamkilled the poor rifleman.

I laughed my *** off and finished the poor and confused sniper off.

Too bad I didn't have fraps on my computer then.

Upvote 0