• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Possible new Camera settings and PvP modes

ArtyJay

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 7, 2020
Hi!

I’ve watched quite a few gameplays of Maneater, the devs also showed us what the settings look like, and I saw some stuff was missing that could improve the players enjoyment and gameplay experience perhaps. :)

1. Camera settings
The ability to zoom the camera in or out, or provide different camera angles like first person, normal, and a zoomed out angle.

2. Hiding the HUD
This ability to turn the HUD off or on would be beneficial for people who want a really immersive experience or even a challenge. In addition to the camera settings, this could be great for people to make gaming montages or even their own sharks story in videos or screenshots.

3. PvP modes or sessions
Let’s say there are 6 or more players in the session, they can participate in, say, a team deathmatch, or capture the flag (capture the seal, maybe :) ) type of mode. By winning and earning points you can purchase cosmetic changes to your shark, maybe even small little fish pets that tag along with you. This also could lead to in game micro transactions to buy more exclusive or hard to earn cosmetics and etc.

Hopefully you guys liked my suggestions!