• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Porting the IS-2 to KF need a texture file!

Had a lot of fun trying this out. Maybe make it so you can only summon 1 IS2 at a time. If you are in a tank and do the command for another...weird stuff happens.

This didn't end well...its bailed me out of my tank and both of them landed on me and killed me xD. Hella fun to play with though! Good work.

Upvote 0
Had a lot of fun trying this out. Maybe make it so you can only summon 1 IS2 at a time. If you are in a tank and do the command for another...weird stuff happens.

This didn't end well...its bailed me out of my tank and both of them landed on me and killed me xD. Hella fun to play with though! Good work.

Well what if another person wants an IS-2? I suggest you play on deathbasin sands or something large.

Upvote 0
Ok, i give up! I downloaded the file and followed all the directions and i still can't get it to work no matter what i do. I know it has to be something simple. please help i want do bring the destruction with:IS2: as soon as possible.

Play in offline or solo mode and load up a map, type in the console EnableCheats then type in God then type in Summon KFIs2Mut.Is2Tank

Upvote 0